Kayak Chicago with Wateriders, Chicagoland’s original urban kayaks. Wateriders Rowing Experience is a 2 hour block.
Bridgeport HO! Paddle to the Sox and Beyond
Paddle on your way to the White Sox! • Up to 65 People
- Adults Ages 16+
- Kids Ages 15 and Under
- Indoor Event Space Rental Add-on Rent a Wateriders event space to hang out after your paddle. • Great for large parties!
Paddle from Bridgeport Chicago, IL to White Sox Game with Wateriders!
PADDLE FROM DOWNTOWN TO BRIDGEPORT AS YOU MAKE YOUR WAY TO A WHITE SOX GAME!
- Kayak Chicago with Wateriders, Chicagoland’s original urban kayaks.
- Before home games Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays enjoy a paddle from Eastbank Club to our dock at Bridgeport Art Center
- The 5.5 mile paddle offers stunning views of downtown and time to explore Bubbly Creek and its amazing ecosystem. Paddles will begin
4 hours prior to game time and end 2.5 hours before game time. A guided self led tour of the Southside passing by two spectacular parks
Canal Shores and the Jeanne Gang designed Park 471 before finishing on Bubbly Creek.
Food: Antique Taco, Duck Inn and many great Chicago Hot Dog Stands lie between Wateriders and the Whitesox
- At our dock, food is available at Base Café
- Indoor Event space Also available at Wateriders Foiler Alert Boatroom
- The Walk to Whitesox is 20 minutes
- Divvy/Lyft bikes, ebikes and Scooters available to Whitesox Venue
- Chicago WhiteSox
- Bridgeport HO! Go go Sox!
- Life Vest
- Paddling Lessons
What to Bring
- Water-friendly clothing and footwear
- One 18+ year old guardian (for signing waiver)