Paddle from our Bridgeport location at your own pace! Duration 2 Hours About Kayak from our Bridgeport location at your own pace, and choose your own path through the river.
Maritime Museum Historical Tour
Includes visit to Maritime Museum • Up to 24 People
- Adults Ages 16+
- Kids Ages 15 and Under
- Electric Motor Add-ons Add-on an electric motor to your kayak!
- Indoor Event Space Rental Add-on Rent a Wateriders event space to hang out after your paddle. • Great for large parties!
Chicago Maritime Museum Historical Tour with Wateriders!
EXPLORE THE MARITIME HISTORY OF CHICAGO!
- Kayak Chicago with Wateriders, Chicagoland’s original urban kayaks.
- In conjunction with the adjacent Chicago Maritime Museum, Wateriders will offer a guided Creek/River paddle exploring the maritime history of Chicago. The museum provides an incredible opportunity to view the boats that, literally, made Chicago. Since 1997, Wateriders’ tours have centered around these craft (from Native American dugouts to Voyageur canoes craft to the infamous Eastland), but never before have we been able to offer the experience of seeing the boats themselves at the Maritime Museum’s exquisite exhibits.
- Life Vest
- Paddling Lessons
What to Bring
- Water-friendly clothing and footwear
- One 18+ year old guardian (for signing waiver)