Take advantage of a rare October warm spell at our new “Autumn Camp,” with activities on the water in a safe and fun environment!
Wateriders evolved from a love of camp and Camp Natililas brings key elements of the classic camp experience together. Each session starts off with a brief safety overview before getting on the water with our experienced staff – one guide will be lead while another will always bring up the rear of the group. This allows all riders to enjoy the river at their pace with their “pod”!
After about two hours of enjoying the changing leaves and looking for Great Blue Heron, turtles and muskrat in the revitalized Chicago River, it’s time to head back to “camp”, where participants will have time to talk about their experiences and draw on the provided blackboards (counselors might even whip out the guitar and sing their favorite classic camp songs!)
At it’s core, Camp Natililas offers an experience where adults and children alike can enjoy the great outdoors, albeit closer to home. We take care of the little things so you can enjoy a day out with friends and family!
Camp Natililas 2020 ScheduleDates & Starting Times
• Friday Oct. 9: 3:00 PM
• Saturday Oct. 10: 10 AM / 1 PM
• Sunday Oct. 11: 10 AM / 1 PM
• Wednesday Oct. 14: 3:00 PM
• Thursday Oct. 15: 3:00 PM
• Friday Oct. 16: 3:00 PM
• Saturday Oct. 17: 10 AM / 1 PM
• Sunday Oct. 18: 10 AM / 1 PM
DurationEach session spends about 2 hours on the water, with time after to socialize and take in the camp experience.
Price• Adult (18+): $45
• Child (younger than 18): $35
*4 Session Package: $99 for children and $149 for adults. Can be used until the season end in mid-October.
Included• Kayaks, Guides, and Camp Experience!
Good to Know• We respect social distancing guidelines
• All riders under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
• Maximum camp size of 20 people
• Choose from kayaks, stand up paddleboards, electric kayaks, or canoes (experience required)
• All bookings must be pre-booked
• Reservations are for one day, unless otherwise confirmed by Wateriders