Wateriders evolved from a love of camp and Camp Natililas brings key elements of the classic camp experience together. Each session starts off with a brief safety overview before getting on the water with our experienced staff – one guide will be lead while another will always bring up the rear of the group. This allows all riders to enjoy the river at their pace with their “pod”!
After about two hours of enjoying the changing leaves and looking for Great Blue Heron, turtles and muskrat in the revitalized Chicago River, it’s time to head back to “camp”, where participants will have time to talk about their experiences and draw on the provided blackboards (counselors might even whip out the guitar and sing their favorite classic camp songs!)
At it’s core, Camp Natililas offers an experience where adults and children alike can enjoy the great outdoors, albeit closer to home. We take care of the little things so you can enjoy a day out with friends and family!
Camp Natililas 2022 ScheduleDates & Starting Times
Morning (10AM) and afternoon (1:30PM) for each set of dates unless noted:
• Sunday, May 8, 15, 22
• Sunday May 29, June 5, 12
• Tuesday June 14, 21, 28
• Thursday June 16, 23, 30
• Tuesday July 12, 19, 26
• Thursday July 14, 21, 28
• Thursday August 4, 11, 18
*Camp sessions are offered as packages of three visits.
* Fridays reserved for private camp groups of six or more.
* Private groups can be accommodated other dates with prior notice.
DurationEach session spends about 2 hours on the water, with time after to socialize and take in the camp experience.
Price• Adult (18+): $45/session
• Child (younger than 18): $35/session
* Camp sessions are offered in packages of 3 visits.
* We can accommodate private groups of 6-30 people with a customized one-time camp experience. Please get in touch for more details.
Included• Kayaks, Guides, and Camp Experience!
Directions3057 N Rockwell, Chicago IL
Good to Know• We respect social distancing guidelines
• All riders under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
• Maximum camp size of 20 people
• Choose from kayaks, stand up paddleboards, electric kayaks, or canoes (experience required)
• All bookings must be pre-booked
• Reservations are for one day, unless otherwise confirmed by Wateriders